- House of nails: a memoir of life on the edgeGet This Now!
Nicknamed "Nails" for his hustle and grit, Dykstra was named to three All-Star teams and played in two of the most memorable World Series of the modern era. After retiring he …more
- Seinfeldia: how a show about nothing changed everythingGet This Now!
"An uproarious behind-the-scenes account of the creation of the hit television series describes how comedians Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld dreamed up the idea for an unconve…more
- There is life after college: what parents and students should know about navigating school to prepare for the jobs of tomorrowGet This Now!
"From the bestselling author of College Unbound comes a hopeful, inspiring blueprint to help alleviate parents' anxiety and prepare their college-educated child to successfull…more
- We're going to sing it now!: Celebrating Phil Ochs on his 75th birthday.Get This Now!
This CD was a project of the Facebook group Celebrating Phil Ochs' 75th Birthday. Along with a website and various song nights across the country and world, it was produced to…more
- Carrie & LowellGet This Now!
Sufjan recounts the indignities of our world, of technological distraction and sad sex, of an age with neither myths nor miracle - and this time around, his voice carries the …more
- The age of AdzGet This Now!
Sufjan Stevens, an American singer-songwriter and musician born in Detroit, Michigan, returns with his first full-length album of original material since 2005's conceptual pop…more
- NOFX: the hepatitis bathtub and other storiesGet This Now!
"The first tell-all autobiography from one of the world's most influential and controversial punk bands."--Back cover.
- Your brain on ink: a workbook on neuroplasticity and the journal ladderGet This Now!
- Five easy theses: common-sense solutions to America's greatest economic challengesGet This Now!
America today confronts a host of urgent problems, many of them seemingly intractable, but some we are entirely capable of solving. Insurance executive and philanthropist Jame…more
- The big five: five simple things you can do to live a longer, healthier lifeGet This Now!
- The gene: an intimate historyGet This Now!
The story of the gene begins in earnest in an obscure Augustinian abbey in Moravia in 1856 where Gregor Mendel, a monk working with pea plants, stumbles on the idea of a "unit…more
- How I changed my mind about evolution: evangelicals reflect on faith and scienceGet This Now!
Perhaps no topic appears as potentially threatening to evangelicals as evolution. The very idea seems to exclude God from the creation the book of Genesis celebrates. Yet many…more