- Your health, your decisions: how to work with your doctor to become a knowledge-powered patientGet This Now!
"In nearly every medical-decision-making encounter, the physician is at the center of the discussion, with the patient the recipient of the physician's decisions. Dr. Robert A…more
- One pan, two plates: vegetarian suppers : more than 70 weeknight meals for twoGet This Now!
More and more people are making the shift to a vegetable-centric diet. Yet, in a two-person household it can be challenging to find quick, easy, and satisfying recipes to cook…more
- What color is your parachute?Get This Now!
- Eating clean for dummiesGet This Now!
- The girl on the trainGet This Now!
Rachel takes the same commuter train every morning, flashing past a stretch of cozy suburban homes, and stopping at the signal that allows her to daily watch the same couple b…more
- HRC: state secrets and the rebirth of Hillary ClintonGet This Now!
The mesmerizing story of Hillary Clinton's political rebirth, based on eyewitness accounts from deep inside her inner circle. Hillary Clinton's surprising defeat in the 2008 D…more
- Queen bees & wannabes: helping your daughter survive cliques, gossip, boys, and the new realities of girl worldGet This Now!
""My daughter used to be so wonderful. Now I can barely stand her and she won't tell me anything. How can I find out what's going on?" "There's a clique in my daughter's grade…more
- SagaGet This Now!
"The sweeping tale of one young family fighting to find their place in the universe. When two soldiers from opposite sides of a never-ending galactic war fall in love, they ri…more
- Yuge!: 30 years of Doonesbury on TrumpGet This Now!
This Doonesbury collection about Donald Trump offers strips from the 1980s to 2016.
- A force for good: the Dalai Lama's vision for our worldGet This Now!
"For more than half a century, the Dalai Lama has guided us along the path to compassion and taught us how to improve our inner lives. In A Force for Good, with the help of hi…more
- Real food fake food: why you don't know what you're eating & what you can do about itGet This Now!
"You've seen the headlines: Parmesan cheese made from wood pulp. Lobster rolls containing no lobster at all. Extra-virgin olive oil that isn't. So many fake foods are in our s…more
- Love feast: together at the tableGet This Now!
"With autism diagnoses rising, more and more parents find the challenges of caring for an autistic child added to the everyday strains and stressesand joys of family life. In …more