- Disrupted: my misadventure in the start-up bubbleGet This Now!
A memoir of life inside the tech bubble by a writer and co-producer for "Silicon Valley" describes how, after losing his magazine writing job, he took a position with a tech c…more
- Crippled America: How to Make America Great AgainGet This Now!
Donald Trump outlines how a crippled America could be restored to greatness. The book explores Trump's view on key issues including the economy, big CEO salaries and taxes, he…more
- The Wright brothersGet This Now!
On a winter day in 1903, in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, two unknown brothers from Ohio changed history. But it would take the world some time to believe what had happen…more
- The germ files: the surprising ways microbes can improve your health and life (and how to protect yourself from the bad ones)Get This Now!
Despite their reputation for making us ill, germs also perform a number of important functions that help keep us healthy. Jason Tetro presents an informative and entertaining …more
- Think like a champion: an informal education in business and lifeGet This Now!
Collects previously published essays written by the author on success in business, financial literacy, ingenuity, and succeeding in life.
- Trump: the art of the dealGet This Now!
- SPQR: a history of ancient RomeGet This Now!
Ancient Rome was an imposing city even by modern standards, a sprawling imperial metropolis of more than a million inhabitants, a "mixture of luxury and filth, liberty and exp…more
- Leonard: my fifty-year friendship with a remarkable manGet This Now!
"William Shatner's personal tribute to his longtime friend and Star Trek co-star, Leonard Nimoy"--
- Once in a great city: a Detroit storyGet This Now!
"As David Maraniss captures it with power and affection, Detroit summed up America's path to music and prosperity that was already past history. It's 1963 and Detroit is on to…more
- Best job ever!: rethink your career, redefine rich, revolutionize your lifeGet This Now!
"An action-based plan for building the career of your dreams Best Job Ever! is the ultimate guide to creating your dream career and increasing your financial success by provid…more
- The shift: one nurse, twelve hours, four patients' livesGet This Now!
Practicing nurse and New York Times columnist Theresa Brown invites readers to experience not just a day in the life of a nurse but all the life that happens in just one day o…more
- The wild truthGet This Now!
The spellbinding story of Chris McCandless, who gave away his savings, hitchhiked to Alaska, walked into the wilderness alone, and starved to death in 1992, as told by his bel…more