- Everybody's foolGet This Now!
Sully is staring down a VA cardiologist's estimate that he only has a year or two left, and he's busy as hell keeping the news from the most important people in his life: Ruth…more
- Ruthless: scientology, my son David Miscavige, and meGet This Now!
"The only book to examine the origins of Scientology's current leader, RUTHLESS tells the revealing story of David Miscavige's childhood and his path to the head seat of the C…more
- Staying Sharp for dummiesGet This Now!
"Maintaining and improving your brain's health is vital to your quality of life--a fact that becomes more important as you age. This essential guide offers tons of helpful inf…more
- Grilled cheese kitchen: bread + cheese + everything in betweenGet This Now!
"Melted cheese between slices of toasted bread -- the ultimate in comfort food. This mouthwatering cookbook features 39 grilled cheese recipes created by Heidi Gibson, winner …more
- The dusty ones: why wandering deepens your faithGet This Now!
- Disrupted: my misadventure in the start-up bubbleGet This Now!
A memoir of life inside the tech bubble by a writer and co-producer for "Silicon Valley" describes how, after losing his magazine writing job, he took a position with a tech c…more
- Crippled America: How to Make America Great AgainGet This Now!
Donald Trump outlines how a crippled America could be restored to greatness. The book explores Trump's view on key issues including the economy, big CEO salaries and taxes, he…more
- The Wright brothersGet This Now!
On a winter day in 1903, in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, two unknown brothers from Ohio changed history. But it would take the world some time to believe what had happen…more
- The germ files: the surprising ways microbes can improve your health and life (and how to protect yourself from the bad ones)Get This Now!
Despite their reputation for making us ill, germs also perform a number of important functions that help keep us healthy. Jason Tetro presents an informative and entertaining …more
- Think like a champion: an informal education in business and lifeGet This Now!
Collects previously published essays written by the author on success in business, financial literacy, ingenuity, and succeeding in life.
- Trump: the art of the dealGet This Now!
- SPQR: a history of ancient RomeGet This Now!
Ancient Rome was an imposing city even by modern standards, a sprawling imperial metropolis of more than a million inhabitants, a "mixture of luxury and filth, liberty and exp…more