- The wild truthGet This Now!
The spellbinding story of Chris McCandless, who gave away his savings, hitchhiked to Alaska, walked into the wilderness alone, and starved to death in 1992, as told by his bel…more
- The cost: my life on a terrorist hit listGet This Now!
- How to be here: a guide to creating a life worth livingGet This Now!
"New York Times bestselling author Rob Bell shows us how to discover the greatness we were born for, successfully pursue our dreams, find our path, and live confident, fulfill…more
- Rightful heritage: Franklin D. Roosevelt and the land of AmericaGet This Now!
Douglas Brinkley's Wilderness Warrior celebrated Theodore Roosevelt's spirit of outdoor exploration and bold vision. Now Brinkley turns his attention to another indefatigable …more
- Pirate's prophecyGet This Now!
"Paizo Publishing is the award-winning publisher of fantasy roleplaying games, accessories, and board games. Pathfinder Tales: Pirate's Prophecy is the continuation of their p…more
- Thing explainer: complicated stuff in simple wordsGet This Now!
The creator of the webcomic "xkcd" uses line drawings and just ten hundred common words to provide simple explanations for how things work, including microwaves, bridges, tect…more
- The Christian wallet: spending, giving, and living with a conscienceGet This Now!
Every Christian knows that we are called to love God with all our heart, mind, soul, and strength. But what about our wallet? We are asked to open it every Sunday when the off…more
- The Reunited States of America: how we can bridge the partisan divideGet This Now!
- Hitler's art thief: Hildebrand Gurlitt, the Nazis, and the looting of Europe's treasuresGet This Now!
"The world was stunned when eighty-year old Cornelius Gurlitt became an international media superstar in November 2013 on the discovery of over 1,400 artworks in his 1,076 squ…more
- Strengths based parenting: developing your children's innate talentsGet This Now!
"Written for parents to help their kids make the most of their talents--and to help parents make the most of their own talents so they can be truly effective mothers and fathe…more
- Life's too short to pretend you're not religiousGet This Now!
- Untangled: guiding teenage girls through the seven transitions into adulthoodGet This Now!
Dr. Damour draws on decades of experience and the latest research to reveal the seven distinct -- and absolutely normal -- developmental transitions that turn girls into grown…more