- When strangers meet: how people you don't know can transform youGet This Now!
Argues for the practice of talking to strangers as a way of widening one's experience of the world, addressing the transformative possibilities as well as the political and pr…more
- No God but one: Allah or Jesus?Get This Now!
An in-depth look at the critical differences between Christianity and Islam. Sharing personal stories from converts and followers of both religions, the author addresses contr…more
- TV (the book): two experts pick the greatest American shows of all timeGet This Now!
"While working at the Newark Star-Ledger, Matt Zoller Seitz and Alan Sepinwall created a popular column debating the merits of then-current television. Eventually they went on…more
- The upside of inequality: how good intentions undermine the middle classGet This Now!
Wall Street veteran Edward Conard argues that our current obsession with income inequality is misguided and will only slow growth further. Conard tracks the implications of an…more
- Art thinking: how to carve out creative space in a world of schedules, budgets, and bossesGet This Now!
"A book about problem solving in the workplace based on the authors artistic expertise"--
- Does God love everyone?: the heart of what's wrong with CalvinismGet This Now!
- Small victories: recipes, advice + hundreds of ideas for home-cooking triumphsGet This Now!
- Glow kids: how screen addiction is hijacking our kids--and how to break the tranceGet This Now!
"In Glow Kids, Dr. Nicholas Kardaras will examine how technology-- more specifically, age-inappropriate screen tech, with all of its glowing ubiquity-- has profoundly affected…more
- Your health, your decisions: how to work with your doctor to become a knowledge-powered patientGet This Now!
"In nearly every medical-decision-making encounter, the physician is at the center of the discussion, with the patient the recipient of the physician's decisions. Dr. Robert A…more
- One pan, two plates: vegetarian suppers : more than 70 weeknight meals for twoGet This Now!
More and more people are making the shift to a vegetable-centric diet. Yet, in a two-person household it can be challenging to find quick, easy, and satisfying recipes to cook…more
- What color is your parachute?Get This Now!
- Eating clean for dummiesGet This Now!