- A torch kept lit: great lives of the twentieth centuryGet This Now!
"A unique collection of eulogies of the twentieth century's greatest figures, written by conservative icon William F. Buckley Jr. and compiled by National Review and Fox News …more
- Simply said: communicating better at work and beyondGet This Now!
"Master the art of communication to improve outcomes in any scenario Simply Said is the essential handbook for business communication. Do you ever feel as though your message …more
- Unsubscribe: how to kill email anxiety, avoid distractions, and get real work doneGet This Now!
Describes how to break away from email addiction by prioritizing business workflow, writing effective emails, and understanding the psychology of reciprocity.
- American godsGet This Now!
Upon his release from prison, a widower accepts a job as a bodyguard and joins the battle between the gods of yore and the neoteric gods of present-day America.
- The fifth seasonGet This Now!
Three terrible things happen in a single day. Essun, masquerading as an ordinary schoolteacher in a quiet small town, comes home to find that her husband has brutally murdered…more
- The grace of kingsGet This Now!
"The Grace of Kings, the first book in this epic series, tells the story of two men who become friends through rebelling against tyranny and then turn against each other in de…more
- The Ontario craft beer guideGet This Now!
- UprootedGet This Now!
"Agnieszka loves her valley home, her quiet village, the forests and the bright shining river. But the corrupted Wood stands on the border, full of malevolent power, and its s…more
- I am Brian Wilson: a memoirGet This Now!
"The memoirs of the legendary co-founder of the Beach Boys offer insights into his difficult relationship with his father, the women in his life, his parenting experiences, an…more
- A life in partsGet This Now!
Bryan Cranston landed his first role at seven, when his father cast him in a United Way commercial. Acting was clearly the boy's destiny, until one day his father disappeared.…more
- My own wordsGet This Now!
My Own Words is a selection of writings and speeches by Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on wide-ranging topics, including gender equality, the workways of the Suprem…more
- Small great things: a novelGet This Now!
A woman and her husband admitted to a hospital to have a baby requests that their nurse be reassigned -- they are white supremacists and don't want Ruth, who is black, to touc…more