- A clash of kingsGet This Now!
A comet the color of blood and flame cuts across the sky. And from the ancient citadel of Dragonstone to the forbidding shores of Winterfell, chaos reigns. Six factions stru…more
- A game of thronesGet This Now!
In a land where summers can last decades and winters a lifetime, trouble is brewing. The cold is returning, and in the frozen wastes to the north of Winterfell, sinister and s…more
- The little guide to your well-read lifeGet This Now!
"How to get more books in your life and more life from your books." ... from the cover.
- A storm of swordsGet This Now!
"Of the five contenders for power, one is dead, another in disfavor, and still the wars rage as violently as ever, as alliances are made and broken. Joffrey, of House Lanniste…more
- A feast for crowsGet This Now!
After centuries of bitter strife, the seven powers dividing the land have beaten one another into an uneasy truce. But it's not long before the survivors, outlaws, renegades,…more
- A dance with dragonsGet This Now!
In the aftermath of a colossal battle, Daenerys Targaryen rules with her three dragons as queen of a city built on dust and death. But Daenerys has thousands of enemies, and m…more
- Millionaire teacher: the nine rules of wealth you should have learned in schoolGet This Now!
- Attack on memoryGet This Now!
This is the second studio album from indie rock band from Cleveland, Ohio.
- The case against sugarGet This Now!
Among Americans, diabetes is more prevalent today than ever; obesity is at epidemic proportions; nearly 10% of children are thought to have nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. A…more
- The princess diaristGet This Now!
In 1976, Carrie Fisher was a teenager filming a movie, with an all-consuming crush on her costar. And it just happened to become one of the most famous films of all time -- th…more
- Rogue One: a Star Wars storyGet This Now!
An official novelization of "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" follows a band of rebels on a daring mission to steal the Death Star plans.
- The visionGet This Now!
"The Vision wants to be human, and what's more human than family? So he heads back to the beginning, to the laboratory where Ultron created him and molded him into a weapon. T…more