- Option B: facing adversity, building resilience, and finding joyGet This Now!
After the sudden death of her husband, Sheryl Sandberg felt certain that she and her children would never feel pure joy again. "I was in 'the void, '" she writes, "a vast empt…more
- Princess Pamela's soul food cookbook: a mouth-watering treasury of Afro-American recipes : the beloved classic now back in print after 45 yearsGet This Now!
- The Cubs way: the zen of building the best team in baseball and breaking the curseGet This Now!
It took 108 years, but it really happened. The Chicago Cubs are once again World Series champions. How did a team of untested young players and carefully selected veterans com…more
- Magazines or novelsGet This Now!
Andy Grammer releases his second album. He has a knack for writing infectious relatable songs, and has a soaring voice. Grammer reinforces his place among elite male pop artis…more
- La La Land: original motion picture soundtrackGet This Now!
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the quest for a fantastic futureGet This Now!
Elon Musk, the entrepreneur and innovator behind SpaceX, Tesla, and SolarCity, sold one of his internet companies, PayPal, for $1.5 billion. Ashlee Vance captures the full spe…more
- Learn better: mastering the skills for success in life, business, school, or, how to become an expert in just about anythingGet This Now!
Memorization: you study facts, dates, and details, burn them into your memory, and then apply that knowledge at opportune times. But Boser demonstrates that how we learn can m…more
- How's your faith?: an unlikely spiritual journeyGet This Now!
"Join former NBC newsman and Meet the Press moderator David Gregory as he probes various religious traditions to better understand his own faith and answer life's most importa…more
- The bully-proof workplace: essential strategies, tips, and scripts for dealing with the office sociopathGet This Now!
- The best democracy money can buy: a tale of billionaires & ballot banditsGet This Now!
An investigative journalist provides an expose of intrigue, financial misdeeds, and other machinations at the highest level of American politics.
- The art of invisibility: the world's most famous hacker teaches you how to be safe in the age of Big Brother and big dataGet This Now!
"Your every step online is being tracked and stored, and your identity literally stolen. Big companies and big governments want to know and exploit what you do, and privacy is…more
- 41: a portrait of my fatherGet This Now!
George W. Bush covers the entire scope of the elder President Bush's life and career, including his service in the Pacific during World War II, his pioneering work in the Texa…more