- What is the Bible?: how an ancient library of poems, letters, and stories can transform the way you think and feel about everythingGet This Now!
In 'Love Wins,' Rob Bell confronted the troubling questions that many people of faith were afraid to ask about heaven, hell, fate, and faith. Using the same inquisitive approa…more
- Democracy: stories from the long road to freedomGet This Now!
"From the former secretary of state and bestselling author--a sweeping look at the global struggle for democracy and why America must continue to support the cause of human fr…more
- Two paths: America divided or unitedGet This Now!
"When Ohio governor John Kasich ran for president, his powerful message of hope and togetherness struck a chord with American voters. In Two Paths: America Divided or United, …more
- The home that was our country: a memoir of SyriaGet This Now!
In The Home that Was My Country, Syrian-American journalist Alia Malek chronicles her return to her family home in Damascus and the history of the Jabban apartment building. H…more
- There is no good card for this: what to say and do when life is scary, awful, and unfair to people you loveGet This Now!
"The creator of the viral hit "Empathy Cards" teams up with a compassion expert to produce a visually stunning and groundbreaking illustrated guide to help you increase your e…more
- Killers of the Flower Moon: the Osage murders and the birth of the FBIGet This Now!
Presents a true account of the early twentieth-century murders of dozens of wealthy Osage and law-enforcement officials, citing the contributions and missteps of a fledgling F…more
- The operator: firing the shots that killed Osama bin Laden and my years as a SEAL Team warriorGet This Now!
SEAL Team Operator Robert O'Neill's 400 career missions included attempts to rescue "Lone Survivor" Marcus Luttrell and abducted-by-Somali-pirates Captain Richard Phillips. It…more
- Option B: facing adversity, building resilience, and finding joyGet This Now!
After the sudden death of her husband, Sheryl Sandberg felt certain that she and her children would never feel pure joy again. "I was in 'the void, '" she writes, "a vast empt…more
- Princess Pamela's soul food cookbook: a mouth-watering treasury of Afro-American recipes : the beloved classic now back in print after 45 yearsGet This Now!
- The Cubs way: the zen of building the best team in baseball and breaking the curseGet This Now!
It took 108 years, but it really happened. The Chicago Cubs are once again World Series champions. How did a team of untested young players and carefully selected veterans com…more
- Magazines or novelsGet This Now!
Andy Grammer releases his second album. He has a knack for writing infectious relatable songs, and has a soaring voice. Grammer reinforces his place among elite male pop artis…more
- La La Land: original motion picture soundtrackGet This Now!