- FaithGet This Now!
Orphaned at a young age, Faith Herbert -- a psionically gifted "psiot" discovered by the Harbinger Foundation -- has always aspired to greatness. But now this once ordinary te…more
- Fortune's fool: a sixth case from the notebooks of Pliny the YoungerGet This Now!
"While staying at his villa on Lake Comum, with Tacitus and his wife as guests, Pliny decides to add on to the house. When workmen begin demolishing a wall, they find a human …more
- Almost French: love and a new life in ParisGet This Now!
A Sydney journalist recounts her unexpected move to Paris, through which she fell in love and came to cherish the city's charm, fashion, food, paradoxes, and dinner parties.
- Norse mythologyGet This Now!
"Neil Gaiman stays true to the myths in envisioning the major Norse pantheon: Odin, the highest of the high, wise, daring, and cunning; Thor, Odin's son, incredibly strong yet…more
- TestimonyGet This Now!
At the age of fifty, prosecutor Bill ten Boom has walked out on everything he thought was important to him: his law career, his wife, Kindle County, even his country. Still, w…more
- Rise of the dungeon master: Gary Gygax and the creation of D & DGet This Now!
"Rise of the Dungeon Master tells, in graphic form, the story of Gary Gygax, co-creator of Dungeons & Dragons, one of the most influential games ever made. Like the game itsel…more
- Vinyl me, please: 100 albums you need in your collectionGet This Now!
- Love what matters: real people, real stories, real heart.Get This Now!
"This curated collection of powerful stories features first person accounts and photographs that perfectly capture each moment: A husband learning he's about to be a dad. A ne…more
- 42 faith: the rest of the Jackie Robinson storyGet This Now!
"Journalist and baseball lover Ed Henry reveals for the first time the backstory of faith that guided Jackie Robinson into not only the baseball record books but the annals of…more
- Hero: being the strong father your children needGet This Now!
"Whether you know it or not, if you're a dad, you're a hero, that's the message of best-selling author and pediatrician Meg Meeker. Even if you're struggling with all the dema…more
- Lou: fifty years of kicking dirt, playing hard, and winning big in the sweet spot of baseballGet This Now!
A candid, revealing, and entertaining memoir by baseball legend Lou Piniella, detailing his nearly fifty years in the game, playing with and managing some of the biggest names…more
- How to be everything: a guide for those who (still) don't know what they want to be when they grow upGet This Now!
"What do you want to be when you grow up? It's a familiar question we're all asked as kids. While seemingly harmless, the question has unintended consequences. It can make you…more