- Murder my loveGet This Now!
"Married to a wealthy Italian Senator, Angela Cardelli seems to have everything a former New York waitress could desire. Then four years after her tragic death she seems to r…more
- Singing sawGet This Now!
- "American dream"Get This Now!
- The colour in anythingGet This Now!
Grammy nominee James Blake follows up his contributions to Beyonce's Lemonade album with his third full-length release. The album includes the tracks Modern Soul; Timeless; an…more
- Exit westGet This Now!
In a country teetering on the brink of civil war, two young people meet--sensual, fiercely independent Nadia and gentle, restrained Saeed. They embark on a furtive love affair…more
- A second chance: for you, for me, and for the rest of usGet This Now!
"Catherine Hoke founded the nonprofit organization Defy Ventures in 2010 with the intent to help those recently released from prison not only rejoin society, but to thrive as …more
- Why we sleep: unlocking the power of sleep and dreamsGet This Now!
"The first sleep book by a leading scientific expert--Professor Matthew Walker, Director of UC Berkeley's Sleep and Neuroimaging Lab--reveals his groundbreaking exploration of…more
- In the midst of winter: a novelGet This Now!
In the middle of a snowstorm in Brooklyn, 60-year-old human rights scholar Richard Bowmaster hits the car of Evelyn Ortega, a young, undocumented immigrant from Guatemala. Wha…more
- Life hacks for parents: practical hints for making life with kids easierGet This Now!
Whether you're a first time parent or a seasoned pro, 'Life Hacks for Parents' is your handy guide to making the things that little bit easier. Covering everything from nifty …more
- Tell me more: stories about the 12 hardest things I'm learning to sayGet This Now!
"Tell Me More is a funny, wise and insightful exploration of seven sentences adult life requires. With Kelly's signature candor and good will, each chapter draws from her some…more
- When: the scientific secrets of perfect timingGet This Now!
Everyone knows that timing is everything. But we don't know much about timing itself. Our lives are a never-ending stream of "when" decisions: when to start a business, schedu…more
- The road not taken: Edward Lansdale and the American tragedy in VietnamGet This Now!
A biography of Edward Lansdale, the CIA operative. Boot chronicles his rise and fall as a proponent of a visionary "hearts and minds" diplomacy in Vietnam who was ultimately o…more