- Toronto and the Maple Leafs: a city and its teamGet This Now!
- The Great Lakes at ten miles an hour: one cyclist's journey along the shores of the inland seasGet This Now!
The Great Lakes are a remarkable repository of millions of years of complex geological transformations and of a considerably shorter, crowded span of human history. Over the c…more
- Life 3.0: being human in the age of artificial intelligenceGet This Now!
"What jobs should be automated? How should our legal systems handle autonomous systems? How likely is the emergence of suprahuman intelligence? A.I. is the future of science, …more
- Cracking the SATGet This Now!
Provides comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam, drills and practice questions, proven score-raising techniques, and full-length practice tests with answer…more
- How to write a book proposalGet This Now!
"If you want to publish a book, you must present it to agents and publishers with a knock-your-socks-off proposal. Whether you're seeking a traditional press to publish your s…more
- Stephen Colbert's midnight confessionsGet This Now!
"Forgive him, Father, for Stephen Colbert has sinned. He knew it was wrong at the time. But he went ahead and did it anyway. Now he's begging for forgiveness. Based on his pop…more
- DangerousGet This Now!
A book on free speech written by the Breitbart columnist and blogger Milo Yiannopoulos.
- Shade, the changing girlGet This Now!
Loma Shade may be from another planet, but she's still like every other twentysomething who feels that their life is going nowhere fast. Bored out of her mind, her solution is…more
- That last weekendGet This Now!
"Every year for a decade, five college friends spent a weekend together at the atmospheric Chateau de Cygne Noir. Then, tragedy struck. Ten years later, Laurel Muir returns to…more
- The four tendencies: the indispensable personality profiles that reveal how to make your life better (and other people's lives better, too)Get This Now!
During her multibook investigation into human nature, Gretchen Rubin realized that by asking the seemingly dry question "How do I respond to expectations?" we gain explosive s…more
- How to be happy at work: the power of purpose, hope and friendshipsGet This Now!
"I'm working harder than I ever have, and I don't know if it's worth it anymore." If you're a manager or leader in today's high-speed, high-stress economy, these words have pr…more
- Side hustle: from idea to income in 27 daysGet This Now!
A guide to launching a profitable entrepreneurial venture in less than a month shares practical exercises and inspiring stories about how to plan, launch, and refine a side bu…more