- How to be happy at work: the power of purpose, hope and friendshipsGet This Now!
"I'm working harder than I ever have, and I don't know if it's worth it anymore." If you're a manager or leader in today's high-speed, high-stress economy, these words have pr…more
- Side hustle: from idea to income in 27 daysGet This Now!
A guide to launching a profitable entrepreneurial venture in less than a month shares practical exercises and inspiring stories about how to plan, launch, and refine a side bu…more
- Your resonant self: guided meditations and exercises to engage your brain's capacity for healingGet This Now!
- Age of anger: a history of the presentGet This Now!
How can we explain the origins of the great wave of paranoid hatreds that seem inescapable in our close-knit world -- from American shooters and ISIS to Donald Trump, from a r…more
- Still Christian: following Jesus out of American evangelicalismGet This Now!
In this provocative tell-all, David Gushee gives an insider's look at the frictions and schisms of evangelical Christianity, based on his experiences that began with becoming …more
- MonstressGet This Now!
"Set in an alternate matriarchal 1900's Asia, in a richly imagined world of art deco-inflected steam punk, Monstress tells the story of a teenage girl who is struggling to sur…more
- Sing, unburied, sing: a novelGet This Now!
"A searing and profound Southern odyssey by National Book Award winner Jesmyn Ward. In Jesmyn Ward's first novel since her National Book Award-winning Salvage the Bones, this …more
- The Moosewood Restaurant table: 250 brand-new recipes from the natural foods restaurant that revolutionized eating in AmericaGet This Now!
More than 250 never-before-published recipes (many vegan and gluten-free) from the famous farm-to-table, natural foods Moosewood Restaurant.
- You can do anything: the surprising power of a "useless" liberal arts educationGet This Now!
George Anders explains the remarkable power of a liberal arts education, and the ways it can open the door to cutting-edge jobs. The curiosity, creativity, and empathy that ar…more
- What motivates getting things done: procrastination, emotions, and successGet This Now!
Mary Lamia explores the emotional lives of people who are successful in their endeavors -- both procrastinators and non-procrastinators alike -- to illustrate how human motiva…more
- Bitten by a camel: leaving church, finding GodGet This Now!
Dobson was climbing the ladder of Christianity, too: a worship leader, teacher, and ultimately senior pastor of one of the largest and most prominent churches in America. But …more
- Finding the lost art of empathy: connecting human to human in a disconnected worldGet This Now!