- True indie: life and death in filmmakingGet This Now!
"From Don Coscarelli, the celebrated filmmaker behind many cherished cult classics comes a memoir that's both revealing autobiography and indie film crash course. Best known f…more
- Dear parents: a field guide for college preparationGet This Now!
"Written for parents and families of college-bound students, this book is the one tool they'll need to navigate the complex (and often emotional) challenge of getting their da…more
- The restless wave: good times, just causes, great fights, and other appreciationsGet This Now!
'I don't know how much longer I'll be here. Maybe I'll have another five years. Maybe, with the advances in oncology, they'll find new treatments for my cancer that will exten…more
- First man: the life of Neil A. ArmstrongGet This Now!
The story of Neil A. Armstrong, who became the first person to walk on the moon, on July 20, 1969. This biography examines the complex legacy of Armstrong, as an astronaut and…more
- How to win at life: the expert guide to excelling at everything you doGet This Now!
Featuring Jamie Oliver on cooking, Richard Branson on business, Tom Daley on sports, and much more. Essential skills from the best-selling men's magazine on looking sharp and …more
- There thereGet This Now!
"Not since Sherman Alexie's The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven and Louise Erdrich's Love Medicine has such a powerful and urgent Native American voice exploded onto…more
- Femme magnifique: a comic book anthology salute to 50 magnificent women from pop, politics, art & scienceGet This Now!
- A doctor's dozen: twelve strategies for personal health and a culture of wellnessGet This Now!
- Facts and fears: hard truths from a life in intelligenceGet This Now!
When he stepped down in January 2017 as the fourth United States Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper had been President Obama's senior intelligence adviser for si…more
- Oblivion songGet This Now!
"A decade ago 300,000 citizens of Philadelphia were suddenly lost in Oblivion. The government made every attempt to recover them, but after many years they gave up. Nathan Col…more
- Being mortal: medicine and what matters in the endGet This Now!
Medicine has triumphed in modern times, transforming birth, injury, and infectious disease from harrowing to manageable. But in the inevitable condition of aging and death, th…more
- Woman worldGet This Now!
When a birth defect wipes out the planet's entire population of men, Woman World rises out of society's ashes.