- Promise me, Dad: a year of hope, hardship, and purposeGet This Now!
In November 2014, thirteen members of the Biden family gathered on Nantucket for Thanksgiving, a tradition they had been celebrating for the past forty years. It was the one c…more
- Republican like me: how I left the liberal bubble and learned to love the rightGet This Now!
Ken Stern watched the increasing polarization of our country with growing concern. As a longtime partisan Democrat himself, he felt forced to acknowledge that his own views we…more
- Improve your memory: develop your memory, increase your brain power, think with clarity and creativityGet This Now!
- Soonish: ten emerging technologies that'll improve and/or ruin everythingGet This Now!
"From a top scientist and the creator of the hugely popular web comic Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal, a hilariously illustrated investigation into future technologies--from…more
- Deep work: rules for focused success in a distracted worldGet This Now!
"One of the most valuable skills in our economy is becoming increasingly rare. If you master this skill, you'll achieve extraordinary results. Deep work is the ability to focu…more
- Migration to Canada 2018Get This Now!
- How the right lost its mindGet This Now!
"Once at the center of the American conservative movement, ... Sykes [ponders] how the American conservative movement came to lose its values. How did a movement that was defi…more
- Leonardo da VinciGet This Now!
"He was history's most creative genius. What secrets can he teach us? The [bestselling biographer] brings Leonardo da Vinci to life in this exciting new biography. Drawing on …more
- Endurance: a year in space, a lifetime of discoveryGet This Now!
The veteran of four space flights and the American record holder for consecutive days spent in space, Scott Kelly has experienced things very few have. Now, he takes us inside…more
- A bigger table: building messy, authentic, and hopeful spiritual communityGet This Now!
No one likes to eat alone; to approach a table filled with people, only to be told that despite the open chairs there isn't room for you. The rejection stings. It leaves a mar…more
- The joy of paintingGet This Now!
- The lost art of good conversation: a mindful way to connect with others and enrich everyday lifeGet This Now!
Cutting through all the white noise, chatter, and superficiality our cell phones and social media cause, one of Tibet's highest and most respected spiritual leaders offers sim…more