- Sparkle hardGet This Now!
- The Nordic theory of everything: in search of a better lifeGet This Now!
- Andrew Jackson and the miracle of New Orleans: the battle that shaped America's destinyGet This Now!
The War of 1812 saw America threatened on every side. Encouraged by the British, Indian tribes attacked settlers in the West, while the Royal Navy terrorized the coasts. By mi…more
- Remember it!: the names of people you meet, all of your passwords, where you left your keys, and everything else you tend to forgetGet This Now!
"Throughout his research into memory theory, Nelson Dellis found existing memory improvement guides to be wanting--overcomplicated, dry, and stodgy. So he decided to write a b…more
- Hope and other superpowers: a life affirming, love-defending, butt-kicking, world-saving manifestoGet This Now!
Overwhelmed by the news cycle and the state of affairs in our world? Pastor, blogger, and powerful voice in the Resistance, John Pavlovitz has the answer: this rousing and ins…more
- Beastie Boys bookGet This Now!
Formed as a New York City hardcore band in 1981, Beastie Boys struck an unlikely path to global hip hop superstardom. Here is their story, told for the first time in the words…more
- The Bullet Journal method: track the past, order the present, design the futureGet This Now!
For years, Ryder Carroll tried countless organizing systems, online and off, but none of them fit the way his mind worked. Out of sheer necessity, he developed a method called…more
- Heads of the colored people: storiesGet This Now!
"Calling to mind the best works of Paul Beatty and Junot Diaz, this collection of moving, timely, and darkly funny stories examines the concept of black identity in this so-ca…more
- Big magic: creative living beyond fearGet This Now!
"From the worldwide bestselling author of Eat Pray Love: the path to the vibrant, fulfilling life you've dreamed of. Readers of all ages and walks of life have drawn inspirati…more
- A spark of light: a novelGet This Now!
The warm fall day starts like any other at the Center -- a women's reproductive health services clinic -- its staff offering care to anyone who passes through its doors. Then,…more
- Make time: how to focus on what matters every dayGet This Now!
Do you ever wonder where your day went? Or daydream about activities you'll get to "someday"? Knapp and Zeratsky share their tactics for a four-step daily framework that you c…more
- The fifth riskGet This Now!
"The election happened," remembers Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall, then deputy secretary of the Department of Energy. "And then there was radio silence." Across all departments, s…more