- The rules of people: a personal code for getting the best from everyoneGet This Now!
- Raising independent, self-confident kids: nine essential skills to teach your child or teenGet This Now!
Parenting is a delicate dance. One of the hardest parts of parenting is knowing when to let your child struggle, in order to learn and grow, and when to intervene. In this boo…more
- Authenticity: a guide to living in harmony with your true selfGet This Now!
"For over thirty years, Dr. David Posen has counselled patients suffering from severe stress, anxiety, and depression. Over that time, he noticed a pattern. As our lives have …more
- Co-parenting from the inside out: voices of moms and dadsGet This Now!
"The interviews in Co-Parenting from the Inside Out are with real moms and dads in diverse circumstances, showing them making choices, sometimes struggling, and often growing.…more
- Cave Carson has a cybernetic eyeGet This Now!
Cave Carson was once the world's greatest underground adventurer, but that was a long time ago. When he settled down with his wife, Eileen, to raise their daughter, Chloe, he …more
- The little book of lykke: secrets of the world's happiest peopleGet This Now!
"A practical guide to what makes us happy, from the CEO of the Happiness Research Instititue in Copenhagen and bestselling author of The Little Book of Hygge. We all know Denm…more
- Rasika: flavors of IndiaGet This Now!
A vibrant and sumptuous cookbook of innovative recipes and reinvented classics of modern Indian cuisine. Using traditional techniques as jumping-off points, Rasika incorporate…more
- The silk roads: a new history of the worldGet This Now!
"Our world was made on and by the Silk Roads. For millennia it was here that East and West encountered each other through trade and conquest, leading to the spread of ideas an…more
- Meet me in the bathroom: rebirth and rock and roll in New York City, 2001-2011Get This Now!
"Meet Me in the Bathroom charts the transformation of the New York music scene in the first decade of the 2000s, the bands behind it--including The Strokes, The Yeah Yeah Yeah…more
- Fire road: the Napalm girl's journey through the horrors of war to faith, forgiveness, and peaceGet This Now!
"Get out! Run! We must leave this place! They are going to destroy this whole place! Go, children, run first! Go now! These were the final shouts nine year-old Kim Phuc heard …more
- Fire and fury: inside the Trump White HouseGet This Now!
Thanks to his deep access to the West Wing, Michael Wolff tells the story of the stormy first nine months of Donald Trump's term as President. Among the revelations: What Pre…more
- Parenting is forever: a paediatrician's tips for parents, teachers and carersGet This Now!