- DASH for weight loss: an easy-to-follow plan for losing weight, increasing energy, and lowering blood pressureGet This Now!
"...Dash diet encourages you to eat less processed foods, refined carbohydrates, and red meat, and it recommends a variety of nourishing foods to eat, more of, such as whole g…more
- The brain health book: using the power of neuroscience to improve your lifeGet This Now!
Concerns about memory and other thinking skills are common, particularly in middle age and beyond. Due to worries about declining brain health, some seek out dubious products …more
- Triggers: how we can stop reacting and start healingGet This Now!
"We lash out in anger. We cry and retreat. We find ourselves paralyzed. Our bodies respond powerfully to triggers, often before our minds catch up to make sense of a situation…more
- A warningGet This Now!
"On September 5, 2018, the New York Times published a bombshell essay and took the rare step of granting its writer anonymity. Described only as "a senior official in the Trum…more
- Ditch the act: reveal the surprising power of the real you for greater successGet This Now!
Build a powerful personal brand by flaunting your flaws and connecting with people in honest, authentic ways. The world of business is filled with so-called gurus and thought…more
- Raising good humans: a mindful guide to breaking the cycle of reactive parenting and raising kind, confident kidsGet This Now!
As a parent you strive to model kindness, compassion, and patience when interacting with your children. But no parent is perfect, and in difficult or stressful moments, you ma…more
- Outsmart your smartphone: conscious tech habits for finding happiness, balance & connection IRLGet This Now!
"Do you spend hours every day on your smartphone or tablet? Reading the news, shopping for clothes, checking your email, and catching up on social media? Do you scroll through…more
- Diagnosis: solving the most baffling medical mysteriesGet This Now!
"A collection of more than fifty hard-to-crack medical quandaries, featuring the best of The New York Times Magazine's popular 'Diagnosis' column. Dr. Lisa Sanders has encount…more
- Unlock teen brainpower: 20 keys to boosting attention, memory, and efficiencyGet This Now!
All teens today, born after 2000, were thrust into a world with challenges and opportunities non-existent for previous generations. The compelling natures of the internet and …more
- Midnight in Chernobyl: the untold story of the world's greatest nuclear disasterGet This Now!
"Journalist Adam Higginbotham's definitive, years-in-the-making account of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant disaster--and a powerful investigation into how propaganda, secrec…more
- The starless seaGet This Now!
"Zachary Ezra Rawlins is a graduate student in Vermont when he discovers a rare book hidden in the stacks. As he turns the pages, entranced by tales of lovelorn prisoners, key…more
- How to cook everything: simple recipes for great foodGet This Now!
Updated to incorporate the latest tastes and cooking trends, a step-by-step guide to cooking includes more than two thousand contemporary recipes complemented by how-to inform…more