- What made Jesus mad?: rediscover the blunt, sarcastic, passionate savior of the BibleGet This Now!
The author, senior pastor of Parkview Christian Church, shares his insights and perspectives on the character of Jesus by discussing Bible stories that portray what and who sp…more
- The vagabonds: the story of Henry Ford and Thomas Edison's ten-year road tripGet This Now!
"A brilliant portrait of two American giants, Thomas Edison and Henry Ford, and America entering the automobile age, told through the fascinating but little-known narrative of…more
- So you want to start a podcast: finding your voice, telling your story, and building a community that will listenGet This Now!
"An inspiring, comprehensive, step-by-step guide to creating a hit show, So You Want to Start a Podcast covers everything from hosting and guest booking to editing and marketi…more
- HousetrainingGet This Now!
- Gideon FallsGet This Now!
The legend of the Black Barn tells of an otherwordly building that has appeared and reappeared throughout history, bringing death and madness in its wake. Now its mystery ensn…more
- How to give up plastic: a guide to changing the world, one plastic bottle at a timeGet This Now!
"An accessible guide to the changes we can all make--small and large--to rid our lives of disposable plastic and clean up the world's oceans. It takes 450 years for a plastic …more
- White American youth: my descent into America's most violent hate movement -- and how I got outGet This Now!
"As he stumbled through high school, struggling to find a community among other fans of punk rock music, Christian Picciolini was recruited by a now notorious white power skin…more
- Michigan's Upper PeninsulaGet This Now!
- The necessary beggarGet This Now!
Praised as "a deeply felt, deeply moving tale ... chilling and finely tuned" (Publishers Weekly), Susan Palwick's first novel Flying in Place won widespread acclaim for its ha…more
- Zak George's guide to a well-behaved dog: proven solutions to the most common training problems for all ages, breeds, and mixesGet This Now!
Does your dog bark a lot, pull on the leash, hate to be left alone, or have accidents in the house? Celebrity dog trainer and YouTube star Zak George creates the most watched …more
- Range: why generalists triumph in a specialized worldGet This Now!
"What's the most effective path to success in any domain? It's not what you think. Plenty of experts argue that anyone who wants to develop a skill, play an instrument, or lea…more
- Anxious for nothing: finding calm in a chaotic worldGet This Now!
"In the characteristic tone of his previous books like You'll Get Through This and Fearless, Max guides readers through this Scripture passage and explains the key concepts of…more