General interest materials on the First Floor.
- The ultimate Instant Pot healthy cookbook: 150 deliciously simple recipes for your electric pressure cookerGet This Now!
"Preparing home-cooked meals is one of the best things you can do for your health, and using an Instant Pot makes it easy and convenient to incorporate cooking into any lifest…more
- The ultimate guide to raising a puppy: how to train and care for your new dogGet This Now!
The star of Animal Planet's It's Me or the Dog reveals everything you need to raise the perfect pet--and get off on the right "paw" with your new best friend! Celebrity traine…more
- Inspire your home: easy, affordable ideas to make every room glamorousGet This Now!
Design, entrepreneur, Instagram star, and founder of Inspire Me! Home Decor, Farah Merhi shares her creative and elegant interior design secrets so you can create a glamorous …more
- The Hard Times: the first 40 yearsGet This Now!
"A sharp, comedic send-up of punk and hardcore culture, from the creators of the popular and critically-lauded satire site The Hard Times.net"--
- German shepherdsGet This Now!
Loyal and intelligent, the German Shepherd has a long history as a working dog and as a family companion. But how do you decide if a Shepherd is for you? This helps you choose…more
- Exactly as you are: the life and faith of Mister RogersGet This Now!
"In Search of Mister Rogers pursues a rich understanding of this good, kind, sometimes strange, deeply influential, holy man: the neighborhood he came from, the neighborhood h…more
- RoninGet This Now!
"In this tale of a legendary warrior, the Ronin, a dishonored, masterless 13th Century samurai, is mystically given a second chance to avenge his master's death. But this time…more
- Mythical me: finding freedom from constant comparisonGet This Now!
"Do you ever find yourself stuck in the comparison trap? Speaker and author Richella Parham knows what this feels like, often finding herself admiring one person's achievement…more
- Rebel talent: why it pays to break the rules at work and in lifeGet This Now!
A behavioral scientist explores why "rebels" with unconventional outlooks who break the rules find the greatest success, discussing how they drive innovation and reinvention b…more
- Paper girlsGet This Now!
"In the early hours after Halloween of 1988, four 12-year-old newspaper delivery girls uncover the most important story of all time. Suburban drama and supernatural mysteries …more
- The best American science fiction and fantasy 2019Get This Now!
"This omnivorous selection of stories chosen by series editor John Joseph Adams and World Fantasy Award finalist Carmen Maria Machado is a display of the most boundary-pushing…more
- Songs of America: patriotism, protest, and the music that made a nationGet This Now!
From "The Star-Spangled Banner" to "Born in the U.S.A.," Jon Meacham and Tim McGraw take readers on a journey through eras in American history and the songs and performers tha…more