General interest materials on the First Floor.
- Two deadGet This Now!
"From the acclaimed DC Comics writer and the artist of the #1 New York Times bestselling and National Book Award-winning illustrated trilogy March comes a stunning crime noir …more
- MiddlewestGet This Now!
The lands between the coasts are vast, slow to change,and full of hidden magics. The town of Farmington has been destroyed sending an unwitting adventurer and his vulpine comp…more
- History on our plate: recipes from America's Dutch past for today's cookGet This Now!
"This volume-an updated, expanded edition of the cookbook companion to "Matters of Taste: Food and Drink in Seventeenth-Century Dutch Art and Life"-brings a sampling of histor…more
- House of X ; Powers of XGet This Now!
"Mutants are the future, and the future begins now! Superstar writer Jonathan Hickman (INFINITY, SECRET WARS) takes the reigns of the X-Men universe with artists Pepe Larraz a…more
- Lifespan: why we age--and why we don't have toGet This Now!
"A paradigm-shifting book from an acclaimed Harvard Medical School scientist and one of Time's most influential people. It's a seemingly undeniable truth that aging is inevita…more
- Tiny habits: + the small changes that change everythingGet This Now!
"The world's leading expert on habit formation shows how you can have a happier, healthier life: by starting small"--
- The obesity code cookbook: recipes to help you manage your insulin, lose weight, and improve your healthGet This Now!
Everything you believe about how to lose weight is wrong. Weight gain and obesity are driven by hormones--in everyone--and only by understanding the effects of insulin and ins…more
- Brewed in Michigan: the new golden age of brewing in the great beer stateGet This Now!
"Brewed in Michigan is not a beer-tasting guide. Instead, William Rapai aims to highlight the unique forces behind and exceptional attributes of the leading craft breweries in…more
- The book of ichigo ichie: the art of making the most of every moment, the Japanese wayGet This Now!
"Learn to make every moment a once-in-a-lifetime experience with this definitive guide to the Japanese art of ichigo ichie (pronounced itchy-GO itchy-A), from the bestselling …more
- Eat this, not that!: the best (& worst) foods in AmericaGet This Now!
"This all-new version ... is your definitive guide to the simple swaps - from both restaurant and supermarket foods - that can save you hundreds, even thousands, of calories e…more
- The war on normal people: the truth about America's disappearing jobs and why universal basic income is our futureGet This Now!
"From entrepreneur Andrew Yang, the founder of Venture for America, an eye-opening look at how new technologies are erasing millions of jobs before our eyes--and a rallying cr…more
- 1001 movies you must see before you dieGet This Now!
"This brand-new edition of 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die covers more than a century of movie history. Every film profile is packed with details including the directo…more